You are responsible for the creative process at different stages. These include videography, conceptualisation, storyboarding, animating and editing, a problem-solving attitude and experience in a role that has required you to stay calm under pressure, meet tight deadlines as well as manage people and projects effectively in these situations is ideal.
- Supporting the Creative Lead in the delivery of a number of projects, such as motion tracking, animations and promos
- Executing a project from brief through to production and delivery to the highest possible standard
- Working as part of a team to explore briefs and generate ideas
- Assisting with the development, preparation and delivery of creative proposals and pitches, generating style frames, storyboards and example animation
- Working closely with Creative Teams, Designers, Creative Leads, Creative Technologists, other Animators and Project Managers
- Working on a number of projects at once
- Presenting ideas, both internally to colleagues and externally to clients
- Taking projects from brief through to delivery.
- A highly skilled and fast user of Adobe programs such as After Effects,
Adobe Premiere, Photoshop illustrator.
- Good understanding of the various applications of post-production in creating video from still and moving assets
- Design-trained to understand typography, movement and layout
- Experience of working with production to understand time estimates and schedules for the tasks provided
- Strong organisational skills, most importantly file management and methodical workflow
- Ability to interpret a brief and communicate internally
- Experience in working to very tight deadlines
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Excellent eye for detail
- Good graphic grounding and understanding.
- A storyteller who is capable of writing down those stories on paper and presenting them.
- Quick to understand briefs and produce storyboards.
Send your Application Letter, CV and recent color photograph to:
Please specify your required position in your e-mail subject line.