– Fantastic opportunity for a talented and highly motivated Database Administrator with 1-2 years experience (fresh graduates are encouraged to apply) to join our rapidly expanding Surabaya team and become a part of a vibrant and fun team environment.
– You will be working on innovative and market leading online projects using cutting edge technologies and best practices.
– Physical database design and implementation in a Linux/Windows environment.
– Ensure quality data creation, presentation and data flow within system.
– Install and configure PostgreSQL/MySQL database system.
– Understand and design high-availability architecture.
– Database access security and database integrity.
– Maintains database performance and tuning.
– Perform backup and recovery procedures.
– Data storage management and reporting.
– Graduated from reputable university majoring in Computer Science
or Information Technology, fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
– Knowledge of various Database Management System products.
– Understand performance optimization, replication, clustering.
– Understand the underlying principle of Relational DB.
– Experience with PostgreSQL and MySQL database.
– Expertise in specific Database Management Systems.
– Expertise in database backup and recovery procedures.
– Strong foundation in Structured Query Language (SQL).
– Knowledge to server hardware, networks and storage devices.
– Knowledge of cloud infrastructure and Linux shell scripting.
– Passion for troubleshooting and problem solving.
– Ability to perform code and design reviews.
– Ability to work in teams and under tight schedule.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Send your Application Letter, CV and recent color photograph to:
Please specify your required position in your e-mail subject line.